Went to go see my advisor yesterday. I got there at 12:11 pm and there was 60 people in front of me! I came back in two hours and there was 40 in front of me!
I waited until they called for me which was around 4:11 pm!
I knew which classes I was going to take for the Spring semester to bump my GPA up to get in the teaching program.
But that has changed and my advisor said they will accept me in the program. So starting next semester I will start my classes for the teaching program!
All in All if I stay in my degree plan I am expected to Graduate in the Fall of 2014!!
Now my classes will be:
- Educational Tech Adolescents I (Tuesdays 12-1pm)
- Intro to Teaching Middle Grade (Tuesdays 10am-12pm)
- Community-Based Education (Thursdays 1pm-4pm)
- Second Language Acquisition (Online Class)
- Survey Literature Child Adolescents (Thursdays 9am-12pm)
- Education of Children With Disabilities (Online Class)
- Wednesdays I will be observing in class from 9am-3pm